Promote and ensure high customer satisfaction with every client, as well as generate sales department revenue through the sale of vehicles and promotion of business office products.
Compensation includes: Commission, profit sharing and benefits (medical and dental)
Duties of a Sales Consultant include:
- To promote and complete the sale of vehicles in an appropriate, professional and ethical manner with the highest regard to exemplary customer service.
- To have up-to-date product knowledge of vehicles and all competitive products and services.
- To service all allocated sales inquiries in a prompt and effective fashion.
- Deliver customer’s new or pre-owned vehicle and ensure that the customer has a full understanding of its operations.
Requirements for the Sales Consultant position include:
- High School Diploma
- Previous automotive sales or retail sales experience would be an accet
- Ability to negotiate
- Automotive knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Excellent customer service skills with the desire to exceed expectations
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, attention to detail
- Valid driver's license
- Provincial Sales License (AMVIC) must be attained
- Able to provide driver’s abstract
- Computer skills: MS Office (intermediate)
Send your resume to: email@example.com